5.25.2011

Princess Mimi/Bambi Apple Green Lenses from Shoppingholics.com Review

I recently bought a pair of Princess Mimi/Bambi Apple Green Lenses from Shoppingholics.com. This is the second time I've purchased from Shoppingholics.com and I'm completely happy with their site. The shipping didn't take much time at all. The site is really easy to navigate. And as far as I've seen the operators are very nice.

The first pair of circle lenses I bought were the GEO Bella Grey Circle Lens BS-205 which I'm going to review later. I also got another pair at that time, but that's for then!

The lenses came in a cute little box. Along with an eye mask gift for purchasing a pair, a cute little note from Shoppingholics.com, and a container for the contacts!
This time I purchased the Princess Mimi/Bambi Apple Green Lenses because I thought they were gorgeous (That entire line is!) and wanted to try green on my eyes to see if it looked good or not.
The details for these lenses are:
Origin: Korea
Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal

Now for my opinion on them!
Size: They're 15mm which is a little bigger than the ones I'm used to wearing. But, for me, the size hasn't been odd. They do look a little alien by themselves because they're so big. But with make up they're not too bad. Though I am a fan of the alien look.

Color: I absolutely love the color on the contacts themselves, and I think they look AMAZING on brown eyes. As for my own eyes...Yes. I do love them. A lot. They blend a little more into my eyes (Because they're too similar to the color) but not in a bad way. They're interesting and I think they enhance on my natural color pretty well.
With contact. Without contact.

Without Flash. With Flash.


Design: I'm sorry, but have you seen them? They're gorgeous!

Comfort: It's probably because they're new, but they're not AS comfortable as my other pair of lenses. Not to say they're uncomfortable, because that's not true. They are comfortable. But it would be a good idea to keep eyedrops on hand, just in case.

Overall: I wish that they stood out a little more on my eyes. That being said, they look rather natural on me, aside from the dark ring on the outside. I love them, though. And I plan on buying the rest of the Princess Mimi set~ I think my next endeavor will be brown. I've seen it on other girls with light eyes and it looks fantastic.

Go buy from Shoppingholics.com!!


♥ ♥ ♥ Myshappy

2 comments:

  1. Why did I have no idea you wore circle lenses??? o.o

    They look super on you~ ♥

    ReplyDelete