11.30.2011

Two fun things to try at home.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a few new subscribers of this blog when I logged on today.  It made me smile something fierce.  So I decided to share two fun little ideas I've had laying around for a little bit, that I did on a lazy boring day!

Two little things to spice up your day, or add a little extra something to your outfit.



Candycane lips
Make up used here is
Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Black Cherry

This is possibly the cutest easiest thing you can do with your lipstick!  It's actually about three (or four if you're picky) no brainer steps.


1. Pick a dark shade of lipstick and apply in short lines along your lip, leaving even sized spaces between. (I prefer to go up and down.)
2. Pick a lighter complimenting shade of lipstick, and fill in the spaces between the dark lipstick.
3. Close your lips and smudge the lipstick together moving in a up and down motion (Side to side will smoosh it together.)
4.  If you like add clear gloss over the top.

And you're done with the easiest and yet adorable lip look!





And unfortunately I can't really think at the moment how to explain the making of this next item.  But it has to be easy if I figured out how to do it!  If anyone really wants me to, I'll put together a photo by photo (or video) tutorial of this adorable little number here.












Please hold tight, I actually have a few blog entries to write in the next couple days (Possibly today, if I'm motivated enough) that I want to get done before I take a trip down to Texas.  Because I plan on having a noteworthy time down there.  So I'm playing the catch up game, to make up for work taking my time!

♥ Myshappy

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuute! I love the hair especially!!! :D

    I hope you guys have a great time in Texas!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair! i would love to see how u do that

    ReplyDelete