6.18.2012

Back to normal life.

I sort of fell way behind in the Japan updates.  But that's okay.  The point is I still have the memories, and will upload photos soon!

Part of the reason is I've been sucked back into normal life.  Lots of working, and other busy things.  So I haven't had much time to put into my internet life~ Well, not time to focus on it.

Work has been busy busy. I'm becoming a Manager (yay!) so I've got some extra work to do there.  And I've trained new employees three days a week for the last two weeks.  Very time consuming and a little stressful.

I promise I will remedy this!

On another note~  It's father's day.  Last year I did a little post about Miyavi.  My father situation is less than lovely, so to talk about it would be a downer~  I forgot it was fathers' day until I was already at work.  So I didn't get to call my dad, or my mom's boyfriend.  I feel a little bad about the second one, I may call in the morning.

But this brings up another topic!  If I made a post last year...that means this blog is a year old!

I would like to do a special series of posts, or just one straight up special post to commemorate it.....but what?

If you have any ideas please let me know!

I need help!

♥ Myshappy

No comments:

Post a Comment