7.16.2012

Scariest truck ever.

More than once when I was trekking around Shibuya I ran across the scariest truck in existence.  The first time I saw it, I tried to get a photo but things kept getting in the way.

Lucky me, I saw it again.  I say lucky lightly.

Truck of nightmares.


The disturbing Sadako coming out of a Television truck is to promote the new Sadako 3D movie.  Which I didn't get to see.

It was a sight though.  Tons of people would see it and flip out their cell phones to get a picture.  Made me feel less touristy.

♥ Myshappy

2 comments:

  1. Best advertising style ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats pretty awesome makes me want to see the movie wonder if it will come to the states??? Btw this comment is by Brandi you share a birthday with my daughter panda feet as i recall you nicknaming her lol. I wanna subscribe to your blog but idk how and currently dont have a computer :(

    ReplyDelete