11.07.2012

A few Style Icons

My style changes a lot.  But usually centers around a punk/rock sort of theme.  I've had a lot of different influences and recently I realized a few of them sort of stuck out in my head.  At least for who I look at recently and sit around staring at going "Ugh I wish I had her hair!  I wish I had her clothes!  Why am I not her??"

So here's me sharing a few:


For the longest time in High School I was in love with practically everything done by the Kera model G.

She was like perfection.  Especially the hair.  When she changed her hair to red I could have died.


Unfortunately it's crazy hard to find ANYTHING by her these days, since she stopped at Kera.  So here were a few of the good photos I found on google and stuff. : (  I miss her.  She was absolutely wonderful.  Put some of the new models to shame!

Another recent inspiration is Hyuna of Korean girl unit 4minute.

Quite honestly...I can see how men drool over her all the time.  She has a weird way of being super sexy and adorably cute all at the same time.

It's incredible.

Her usual style is pretty cute, but her video style really gets to me.  Especially in her solo stuff recently.  Even more so when she was in the troublemaker unit.  Unf.


That and she's adorable as fuck, and shakes her butt everywhere.  I like.


Lastly for now is Kera model Re:NO~

I will admit....

I really hated her when I first saw her.  I would just shake Kera in anger and yell "WHY DO YOU MAKE YOUR EYES LOOK DROOPY?!"  for hours.  

Well, not really.  But you get the picture.

But over time, like all people I love, my hate turned into undeniable love.  When I pick up Kera now I look for her make up and for her current style.  I can't help it.  It's my newest obsession.

And I like bleach blondes.  But who doesn't.



I didn't know, however, that Re:NO recently took up vocals in Aldious.  Which is a band I have listened to for about a year now....To be fair she did it in August, and I haven't been paying attention for a few months!

But she's actually pretty damn good.  I was surprised.   Now I get to have my little Re:NO fix more often.


So that's it for now.

There are plenty more.  But these were some of the current people who inspire me.

♥ Myshappy

No comments:

Post a Comment