11.10.2012

My Texas Birthday 2011 - Photodump

It's been a very long time coming for these photos.  And I'm not sorry.  Life just gets in the way sometimes. 

But last December, Amanda Leigh and I went down to Texas to visit Syl for the week, and to spend my birthday down there.  Not to mention the Dir en Grey show we were going to....You know, when Seattle wasn't on their tour list.  Ahem.  Anyways.  It was a good time.  The show was AMAZING.  And their opening act was the Birthday Massacre, which I've seen before and really enjoy.  

So the basic story is, we got to Austen...slept.  Then went to Dallas the next day, saw DeG.  Went back to Austen.  Spent my birthday bar hopping on Sixth Street.  Then headed home.

It was great!


We stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way...Do I like the apples?  You can only guess...

We're Hams, me and Syl.

Amanda Leigh being surprisingly cold in Dallas.


 The only group shot of us from the concert day, I think.


Kyo being a sexy.

Toshiya being the man of my dreams.


Afterwards we spoke to the members of the Birthday Massacre for a little.  Such sweet people.  Unfortunately we had to cut it short since our ride had to work the next morning.


We found a dog!  We named him Hatter.  He wished Jenziih from Seremedy a happy Birthday.


Hatter was such an adorable puppy.  So loving.  He just wanted to sit on your lap and cuddle.  We ended up talking to animal control and having them find his owners, since we found him on the street.  He looked like he didn't eat a lot, and his leash was broken.  But she said he wasn't neglected so she couldn't just take him.  But she'd be watching them.


Look! Amanda Leigh is cold!


We went to Freebirds!  I love Freebirds.

All ready to go out for dinner on my birthday~


We found a nice Sushi Restaurant called Piranha Killer Sushi.  I highly recommend it.  It was DELICIOUS.


This was the "Sexy Roll".  Don't remember everything.  But it had cilantro and mango in it.  It was awesome.


For my birthday I got a free dessert~  So I chose the tempura fried ice cream.  Get it.  Just do it.  You'll thank me.


Onto the bars~  I wanted to go to the Bat Bar, since I'm the bat...But we didn't end up going there.


It was freezing outside, but we were picky!  Only the most demanding of bars!  We walked down the street and went into the bars where the bouncer made the best offer "First drink on us!"  to "Come on Ladies.  You know you want to?  How can you resist this face?"  As long as they got our attention.  I think we spent $20 the whole night for the three of us.  Only in tips, too!

The point of the night were my stomach was angry at me.  That's what it was doing.

Drunken bathroom photo.  Syl told me to take a photo of the bathroom!  So I did.


The last place we went was this cool little club like place.  All completely blue lights, and white decor.  Each table was a little room.  Sort of futuristic and cool.  Cute bartender too.

Well!  Hope you enjoyed the photo spam!

♥ Myshappy

No comments:

Post a Comment