2.17.2013

New job~

Firstly, I don't apologize for my lack of posts.  I have a life, respect it or don't.  And I really haven't been online as much as I used to, even when I'm not at work.  Now that's not saying I've been super busy.  It's just saying I've been busy, and when I'm not I tend to lounge and not type.

That being said it's been forever!  A lot of things have happened, I'm sure, but I won't be able to remember them all.  In fact, I'll be posting separate entries for each topic so that I don't have one mega-text entry.They might all happen today, maybe in a few days, or maybe a few months.  Who knows!  It's a surprise!


So this one is a little update to let you all know I got a second job~  Which makes me even more busy.

But my wonderful friend Calah got me a job with her at BCBG Max Azria <3

I'm working the evenings so I can do both jobs, and am Stock Support.  I...haven't done any stock yet.  Just been on the floor.  But that's fine too.

And the reason I can do this is because I am now the opening manager at my other job!  Yay!  Except working at 4am then working again until 8pm or so.  But it's whatever.

Point is!  Busy! Calah is love!  Yeah.


♥ Myshappy

No comments:

Post a Comment