4.25.2012

30 Days of blogging

Well. As being I leave on the 30th, please expect a blog post every day of my adventures in Japan!  I hope to be able to take time out each day to upload the TONS of photo's I'll be taking.  It already sounds like a blast.  From the second I land I'll be meeting a friend.  So it has to be awesome from there.

We're also thinking of going to Sarushima~  MONKEY ISLAND!! 
HOW CAN THAT NOT BE AWESOME?!
(Though I guess there aren't any monkeys.  Such an odd name then.  Did Goku live there??)

We've already got a few lives lined up to go to, and I cannot wait! Though getting ready is proving to be a hassle.  I'm still unsure of when I am going to go and get my currency converted.  Or if I have a proper suitcase...

But regardless! So many things to do in so little time.  But once it starts I won't care.

今日もガンバリマス!
♥ Myshappy



No comments:

Post a Comment