4.25.2012

"New" hair

A few months ago I took a leap in hair style that I really have yet to share with.  I've had a few styles since I've started the blog.  Very few have made it on.  I think since starting this I've hair my natural color, blonde, pink, light pink, brown/pink, pink again, brown again..... I change my hair a lot. 

My hair before.  Usual and straight.

Usually just my bangs and color though.  This time.  Well....

Right before I cut it. (Myself.)

After the cut and a shower.  From the front.


From the side!


The following day. 
A silly lazy style I put it in one morning on no sleep.


All in all I actually love this style.  It's so easy to deal with.  And adds some interest into even the most boring of days.  Even a normal ponytail looks awesome.
The only downside is that it's hurting my promotion at work.  Fortunately I can flip my part to the opposite side and cover it, but my boss has yet to really see that.  But when I get back from Japan I should be getting it anyhow! 

 ♥ Myshappy


No comments:

Post a Comment