4.23.2012

One week til lift off.

So much excitement recently! I don't even know!

To start off with, I need to make a post about Sakura Con and the wonderful happenings! At least post a few photos and go from there.

And second...

I moved into my new apartment! Words can't describe how nice it is. I live a 7 minute walk from work. When I finish at night, I just walk home. It's refreshing. The stars, and the cool air. Though it has been pretty warm when I've gotten home. I spent the last two nights overheating for about an hour and a half (Before I started to freeze from the cold air sweat combo ><) But it's amazing. I haven't driven a car in a week. That's also why I haven't updated. Days after my last post we got the call that we could move in ASAP. So we did. And didn't get the internet til Friday, then I've been working.

 Most exciting awesome freaky cool news. 

 On Monday (the 30th) I'll be leaving for Tokyo Japan. For one month. By myself. 

FHJBSKJDFBIKSDBFKJDSNFKDSNFKSDD. 

 I've been planning it for months, and haven't quite been able to get it up here (Mostly because of my laziness....) But it's finally here. And I'm stressed about it. Can't help it. I'll be flying there alone, and being in a foreign country for one month. Luckily my friend Anna of Pink Spider Web will be helping me out and spending time with me. She's a godsend, really.

I've been trying to get in contact with many friends in Japan, to see them, but it's been hard. I want to see my friend Kinji's baby! But my friend Yuji (Who is my contact to that whole group of people!) changes his e-mail address like it's his life line. Troublesome.

But regardless! I have SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE I LEAVE! And no time to do it. Ganbarimasu! But while I'm there I plan to blog practically every day, with tons of pictures!


On a side note: I changed my layout. It's the same basic idea, just in a more "me" color scheme. The banner is comprised of my tattoo themes :)

♥ Myshappy

No comments:

Post a Comment