4.09.2012

An apology. An understanding.

Unfortunately, no matter how many times I've said I will keep up with this blog, I've slacked and not written anything for four months.  Not for lack of things to write about.  But for lack of personal motivation.  Things have happened in my life in the last four months that I'm so grateful for.  Especially recently.  I've been pushing myself to exceed.  Not as much as I should be, but this past weekend I think I got the kick I needed.  

Which I will go into greater detail in a bit.  But for now I want to apologize to anyone who's read this blog, for giving you something that I haven't put my heart into.

This weekend made me realize that I was trying to be something I'm just not.  In an effort to do something in my life I was going to the easiest route I could find.  Not the route I wanted.  

And it was holding me down.  I'm not light colors and floral prints.  I'm blacks, and reds, and leopard print, and fishnet, and lace.  I admire girls who can pull off gorgeous Gyaru trends.  But I'm not that.  I'm not Onee-kei.  I am rock.  Rock everything.  And I wasn't letting myself be that.  

I don't need to change myself to fit the trends that other girls look so pretty in.  I need to change the trends to make people realize that I am the definition.  

All it took was a Musician and a Fashion Designer to make me realize it again.

Regardless of the pressures, I'm going to fight to become what makes me happy.  I won't apologize for being myself anymore.  And I certainly won't back down.

ガンバリマス!
♥ Myshappy

No comments:

Post a Comment