5.09.2012

Day 7 - Lazy shopping in Shibuya


Day 7 started like any other day, wake up, do nothing, then get ready.  I actually skyped with Amanda and Syl.  So that was pretty cool.  I believe this was the day they were going to see the Avengers, and see if they could skype with me then so I could watch it too.

A no go, unfortunately.

So I headed out to Shibuya for fun times.  


I walked around a bit, exploring new areas.  I've seen the triforce a few places now.  I KNOW it's not supposed to be a triforce...but come on!  


I explored a few back roads.  And went into the H&M.... Not very Japanese I know!  But I like to look at things, and they have decent pieces.

Didn't end up buying any clothes...but I did come out with 5000en worth of accessories.  Yeah.  I'm cool like that.

(Later post of shopping finds.)
Looked entertaining.

I ended up at Shibuya 109 and went to the one store I knew was for me.  Glavil!  I chatted with the cute shop girl, and ended up buying a hoodie dress hybrid.  (Pictures to come.)


I also found a book off, and spent about an hour searching for a book.  Too bad I didn't know the author or print company...so it was a bust.  The store was also crazy busy.  But I'm glad, because Book Off is one of my favorites. <3

Then I headed home.  No room mate in site, I decided to try on my new earrings, and even finish what I'd started the other day....

Re-piercing my ear.

It was an effort, let me tell you.  I had originally taken out the jewelry from the lower part of my industrial piercing, because it was rejecting.  So I let that heal over, and it left the ugly bump.  The other day, just to be a smartass, I tried to see if jewelry would go in, and what do you know!   It went in through the back.  Halfway anyhow, but it wouldn't make it through the front where it had healed over.

So I tried it out.  It took two different earrings before it finally popped through.

Got my star earring through it.


After a bit I switched it out for one of my new pearl earrings, though it wouldn't go through the proper way.  I'm waiting til it heals before I switch the direction of it.  Don't want to deal with that pain.

Kim came home and asked where I got it done.  Then seemed very surprised that I'd just done it myself.  But apparently it's pretty "kakkoii" so that's good!

Another trip to the market for some dinner, and extras!

I may have to buy this later!

Kim headed out for the night (I don't think she came home.) So I grabbed some precooked food from the market and settled down for a night of computer videos.  I watched the DVD that came with the Yohio CD, and the MAD LM.C video.  Altogether a good night!

Takoyaki, Tuna Rolls, Croquet, and Shrimp tempura!

Sort of lazy day, but still fun!

♥Myshappy

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you to pieces~ You look so cute! Sounds like a fun lazy day ^^

    ReplyDelete