5.02.2012

Plane Art

I like to pretend that people I don't know in person read this blog, so here we go.  

If you didn't know, I like to draw.  It's a hobby of mine, though I don't often draw anymore.  I'm working on changing that.  When I look at other artists work, I always focus on what I suppose you could call their "signature character."  I can't help it.  I'm always looking at deviantart and art blogs at peoples main characters. The ones they roleplay, or write stories about.  And it's always made me jealous.  I wanted to make a character like that, and I've tried.  Every time I tried I've failed.

Then I realized without meaning to I'd always had one.  His name is Teiji and I've been drawing him since my junior year of high school.  He's a roleplay character of mine.  Amanda says she can always tell when I'm drawing him. Lol.
The last drawing of Teiji before I left For Japan.

So, when I was mindlessly drawing on the plan yesterday, I ended up having a Teiji appear on the paper.  In a different style than I usually draw anything.


Honestly, at the moment, I love it.  I keep looking at it and wondering how it came out.  That's not how I usually draw faces.  Though it has been a while.

I think maybe it might be because of how happy I was, and how little I was really thinking about what I was doing.  I was just drawing, and not thinking.

Oh.  And this also came out too.


Aptly dubbed Monkey King Ryo, after my friend Ryo whom I used to call a monkey.

♥Myshappy



1 comment:

  1. Teiji~~~~! Ryoooooo~~! I love it. ^^ I love that style. I'm so happy you're happy.

    ReplyDelete